To be a sparkle queen this Christmas create this glittery crown which can double up as a pretty garland too…
what you need…
- pre cut stars
- sticky dots
what to do…
- cut ribbon to required length
- attach the stars to the ribbon using the sticky dots
- spread glue onto the stars and sprinkle glitter and sequins all over
- leave to dry
- once dry tie around your child’s head and wear as a crown
into a little dream adventure…
- how many stars can you put onto your crown, count them as you go…
- go out side on a clear night and look up at the stars, can you recognise any of the star constellations?
- did you know the nearest star to earth is the sun?
- Real stars are actually made of very hot gas of mostly hydrogen and helium
- can your child hear the letter sounds in star and write it down? can they draw their own interpretation of a star in the night sky
- do you know any nursery rhymes about stars?