Have you ever loved a rose? with musical script confetti cones,filled with dried rose petals for a lovely celebration of love…
what you need…
- dried roses
- A4 photocopied music script
what to do…
- peal away the petals from the stems of the dried roses and place to one side
- take your A4 music sheets and cut or tear down the centre, creating two A5 sheets – continue making as many as needed
- from one corner of an A5 sheet roll over into a point and continue rolling so to create a cone shape
- secure the cone by fastening sellotape
- fill the cone with the dried rose petals
into a little dream adventure…
- there are plenty of other flowers you can use to dry and then continue to use their petals for confetti, maybe collect a selection – do some flowers dry better than others?
- simple mathematics – counting the petals into the cones – how many petals fill each cone, how many petals if you add two cones together?
- ‘ring a ring a roses, a pocket full of posies….’ finding nursery rhymes and poems
- drying flower petals and creating pot pourri by adding more scented like lavender